I understand and agree that as a condition of signing up for Teri’s Tagging Service
and consigning items in Teri Kidz Consignment L.L.C.’s consignment sale (“TKS”), I represent, warrant, and agree to comply with the following requirements:
1. I verify that none of the items I am consigning are the subject of any current, pending, or threatened recall notice
according to the Consumer Products Safety Commission.
2. All items I am consigning are in good operating condition and are not defective, broken, or damaged. If any items have been repaired, such item was repaired by the original manufacturer or by the original manufacturer’s warranty program.
3. I understand and agree to comply with the list of unacceptable items, per TKS’ guidelines and understand that items checked into the sale that does not meet our criteria will be removed from the sales floor.
4. I understand and agree that all items are free from stains, smoke smell, rips and pet hair. All Items should not be outdated. Items that do not meet these requirements will be donated and will not be returned to the consignor.
5. You will earn 40% of your sales. A $10 registration fee is due upon approval and a $25 service fee for the first 100 items (+$15 for each additional 100, if it applies) will be deducted from your earnings. Service fee includes: labor, supplies and transport of items.
6. I understand if I do not fulfill my commitment as a consignor and bring inventory to the consignment sale, I may be removed as a consignor for all future sales and my consignor fee will not be refunded.
7. I understand and agree that my items are my sole responsibility and TKS is not responsible for any damage, theft, or loss of the items and that TKS will not pay me for any missing or damaged items at the conclusion of the sale.
8. I agree to waive all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in the sale from whatever cause against TKS, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants, or the insurer of TKS.
9. Teri Kidz Consignment Sale shall in no event be responsible for the negligence of consignor.
10. I understand that all unsold items, not donated must be picked up at the conclusion of the sale. Date and Time of pick up will be via email and can also be found on our website: terikidzconsignment.com | All items not picked up not picked up will be donated to TKS Charity Partner(s). No exceptions will be made.
11. I understand and agree that all items will be marked as "DISCOUNT" and will be 50% during the discount days only.
12. I understand and agree that TKS has the sole discretion and right to remove any consignor at any time for failure to adhere to these guidelines and agreement.
13. It is agreed that this agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in agreement with the laws of the State of North Carolina.
I understand that TKS owners and sale volunteers will not be held responsible for any items that are donated or lost.
All items not picked up at the conclusion of the sale will be donated and will not be delivered back to the consignor.
I certify that by checking “Agree” and/or submitting items to consign at TKS that I agree to abide by these terms.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ITS TERMS. *